Contabil JuniorOctober 12, 2017
Application EngineerOctober 16, 2017
Our client is a developer and producer of active and passive safety systems and serves all major vehicle manufacturers worldwide with an established footprint that includes facilities in more than 20 countries. It maintains 22 technical centers and 13 test tracks in vital markets around the world. The company is represented at about 230 locations in some 40 countries. The group is one of the top three automotive suppliers worldwide.
- Responsible for planning and testing the airbag modules (static airbag deployment test);
- Plans that all precondition of the test to be satisfied the day of testing;
- Configures all equipment (climatic chambers, fixing devices, camera) according to the testing requirements;
- Maintains and document the test results in database;
- Analyzes the testing requirements of the customer and ensure their implementation, for new projects.
- Technical University degree;
- Two years of experience on a similar position;
- Strong communication abilities, organized person with a strong sense of responsibility, attention to details;
- Positive attitude oriented towards solving problems;
- Advanced PC skills – MS Office;
- Advanced level of English language, German language is a plus.
Are you interested in learning more? Then apply at email@example.com