Our client is a developer and producer of active and passive safety systems and serves all major vehicle manufacturers worldwide with an established footprint that includes facilities in more than 20 countries. It maintains 22 technical centers and 13 test tracks in vital markets around the world. The company is represented at about 230 locations in some 40 countries. The group is one of the top three automotive suppliers worldwide.
▪ Design and execution of automated production systems according to project requirements;
▪ Ensuring and meeting the technical requirements according to the new automation systems specifications, improved functionality and availability for automated systems installed;
▪ Evaluation of subcontractors for the control and programming part;
▪ Ensuring compliance with standardization of automation solutions in TRW;
▪ Definition of technology validation strategy from a technical point of view, defining together with the maintenance department of the preventive maintenance plan and the list of spare parts recommended by the supplier;
▪ Responsible for the series processes and to support the production department in case of deviations.
▪ Bachelors degree (Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification);
▪ Minimum 2 years experience in the automotive industry, primarily in industrial automation;
▪ Dynamic, organized, ambitious, goal oriented and attention to details;
▪ Good communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and individually within a global environment;
▪ Fluency in English is mandatory.
Are you interested in learning more? Then apply at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org