Automation EngineerOctober 16, 2017
Project ManagerOctober 16, 2017
Our client is a developer and producer of active and passive safety systems and serves all major vehicle manufacturers worldwide with an established footprint that includes facilities in more than 20 countries. It maintains 22 technical centers and 13 test tracks in vital markets around the world. The company is represented at about 230 locations in some 40 countries. The group is one of the top three automotive suppliers worldwide.
- If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, Customer Quality Engineer could be a great opportunity;
- Maintaining customer communication for quality inquiries;
- Coordinating PST for solving customer complaints;
- Analyzing the warranty claims, the quality performance and coordinates elaboration of Quality Improvement Plan for the project in responsibility;
- Coordinating PPAPs and managing boundary samples with customer;
- Being a member in the development team for new projects implementation.
- Technical University degree;
- Two years of experience on a similar position;
- Experience in applying quality tools in automotive area;
- Dynamic, organized, ambitious, goal oriented and attention to details;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work both in a team and individually within a global environment;
- Fluency in English and German language is mandatory.
Are you interested in learning more? Then apply at email@example.com