Talent Center is recruiting for a company which handles international moving relocation services for multinational corporations, government departments and diplomats, military personnel private individuals. With 56 group offices in 34 countries, the company has strong representation throughout Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Russia, the Caucasus, and Central Asia.
Ideal candidate :
· A good educational background is required.
· Willing to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
· Moving Specialists need to be confident and competent working with other people, have strong interpersonal skills, be able to communicate professionally with colleagues and partners worldwide.
· Global Move Specialists also need to be good at working to deadlines, dealing with paperwork and handling budgets.
· Strong customer service skills are required as this role demands a proactive communicator who can use phone calls, emails and letters to communicate with suppliers and customers.
· You will need to demonstrate experience and skills in logistical move management.
· A Global Move Specialist must be competent with paperwork and accounts – this includes controlling orders and purchase costs, whilst regularly reviewing budgets. It also includes obtaining confirmation of actual charges and breakdowns with every supplier or service provider – including origin, freight and destination service providers.
· Must be computer literate – Microsoft Office, able to work in multiple ERP systems.
· You dare to take decisions
You can make decisions, which is reflected in the timely undertaken actions or in the expressing of judgments.
· You will take initiatives
You can see developments and opportunities in the commercial and / or professional field and can anticipates on it.
· You are financially aware
You consciously consider both the costs and benefits of actions and decisions.
The company has established a Service Center in response to increasing volumes of business from Relocation Management Companies. The Service Center will be based in Bucharest, Romania and will serve customers worldwide. The goal is to recruit and train a team of world class move specialists. The team will manage shipments initiated via RMCs on global & EMEA contracts for selected Fortune 500 companies.
A Move Specialist works to arrange international moves for employees and their families. Moving Specialists need to be highly organised to ensure they have everything in place to efficiently move people and their personal effects abroad. Experience in the moving/relocation industry is a plus.
The company will offer in-house and on the job training. You will be part of a young and dynamic team that serves customers & partners worldwide.
Key tasks in this job include making bookings, preparing documentation, issuing instructions and liaising with clients and subcontractors that are based in other countries and time-zones.
The role of a Global Move Specialist is one that can be very
exciting and fast moving, requiring someone who can multi-task and work to deadlines.
If you are interested, please send your CV at: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org