The company is a multinational, dynamic and multicultural software company that cultivates and encourages the development of all its people around the world.
• Work as part of a larger selling team including Field Sales Representatives, Software Maintenance Representatives, and Application Engineers
• Execute a consultative sales strategy to move opportunities from qualification to close
• Identify, develop, and close Net New opportunities through proactive campaigns
• Accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel by tracking all customer interactions and opportunity updates in Salesforce
• Participate and contribute to development of territory strategy and funnel review process in collaboration with the selling team
Native-level German speakers
1+ years’ previous selling/closing experience with a multinational tech company
Interest in relocation to Galway (we offer 1 month’s temporary accommodation + reasonable transfers)
Bachelor’s Degree (special interest in those with a technical degree, i.e. Engineering, Computer Science)
Strong English-language skills
Galway has a great standard of living and is close to the coast with lots to do!
Strong career progression opportunities.
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com