I am fast learning individual and people oriented and I am very passionate about all that means the IT industry, technology, development and optimization.
I am always willing to improve my skills and learn new things and there is always something new, something to learn and the digital transformation era is challenging both – technology providers and customers. Thinking like a customer will always help delivering a seamless user experience achieving their goals.
– Crisis management training course
– Risk management training course
– CCNA Routing & Switching Academia Credis, Bucharest (Romania)
– Microsoft 20742 – Identity with Windows Server 2016 Academia Credis, Bucharest (Romania)
– Linux Basic Academia Credis, Bucharest (Romania)
– Master`s degree in IT Project Management
Academy of Economic Studies Faculty of Cybernetics, Bucharest (Romania)
– Bachelor`s degree Romanian-American University, Bucharest (Romania) The Faculty of Commercial and Financial Relations – Internal and International Banking(RCFBII)
– High School Graduation Diploma
– National College Ion Maiorescu, Giurgiu (Romania)
– ECDL – European Computer Driving Licence
– Strong knowledge of EU eIDAS Regulation and standards regarding digital signatures
Implementing digital signatures applications, time stamping and related services for global organisations
Ability to work in multi-language teams, ability to adapt to multicultural organization.
– 12 years in digital certificates life cycle management, digital signatures, signing applications, starting from traditional token-based digital signatures and continuing with latest cloud-based technology.
Work force Management (Business Program Manager/ Onboarding Program Manager/ Customer Project Manager/ Customer Support/ Customer Service Support/ Head of Department IT Service Desk/ IT Support/ IT Management).
IT, Pharma, Aeronautica, Retailer, Horeca, Security, Food & Drinks
Salary expectations: 1100-1500 euro net
Desired locations: Bucharest
If you want to meet Mario, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I want to meet Mario” and we will give you all the details of the collaboration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com