The company is an international construction company which has grown since 1977 from a small Irish operation to a leading provider of high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, quality fit-outs, specialised refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
Provide planning and programming service for pre-contract and post contract
1. Production of tender plans and histograms.
2. Production of Construction / Contract programmes.
3. Project Progress Reporting.
1. Prepare Tender Programmes including design, procurement and construction.
2. Prepare Histograms and S-Curves.
3. Prepare Programme Narratives to explain programme submissions.
4. Contribute to tender review meetings and methodologies.
5. Prepare Planning Section of pre-qualification documents, as required.
6. Attend Client interviews and presentations, when required.
7. Engage with supply chain for programme and methodology advice.
8. Review tender documents / project scope to determine project timescale
9. Carry out site visits for tender purposes.
10. Assist Site Teams with programmes and progress reporting:
Contract programme logic linked and critical path review.
Planning section of project reports including S-Curve Earned Value reporting
Short term programmes / Look Ahead Programmes / Package Programmes
As-Built Programme development
1. Good working knowledge of MS Project
2. Good working knowledge of MS Excel
3. Knowledge of Primavera P6 preferred – training will be provided as required.
4. Knowledge of earned value preferred – training will be provided as required.
5. Knowledge of fit out projects preferred – current workload includes cleanrooms, datacentres and commercial office / retail fit outs
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com