The company is an international construction company which has grown since 1977 from a small Irish operation to a leading provider of high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, quality fit-outs, specialised refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
Manage and support the Cleanrooms Business Units’ Design Build technical activities, to ensure timely delivery of all Design Build technical output to client and stakeholder satisfaction
Statutory and regulatory compliant technical delivery of the Design Build technical output.
Ensure Engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to
Identify, carry out and manage Design Build product planning and develop supply chain vendors relationships to meet current and future needs and expectations
1. Ensure effective implementation of the Engineering procedures.
2. Support design for tendering
3. Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all DB activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
4. Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
5. Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team in order to achieve financial targets.
6. Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
7. Attend tender launch and adjudication meetings as required.
8. Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts
Word – Basic; Excel – Intermediate; Powerpoint – Basic; Internet – Basic; Outlook – Basic; Autocad – Intermediate;
For more details, please send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org