The company is an international construction company which has grown since 1977 from a small Irish operation to a leading provider of high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, quality fit-outs, specialised refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
Manage project team including design and supply chain to ensure safe delivery of project(s) on time and within budget to stated quality and client’s satisfaction.
• Achieve performance against contract budget, programme, quality and health and safety.
• Plan and manage project satisfactorily through to retention release.
• Create team spirit and develop project staff.
• Protection of company’s contractual position.
1. Ensure commercial procedures are implemented.
2. Implementation of all Company safety and health and quality procedures and ensure statutory and legislative compliance.
3. Prepare contract budget in conjunction with profit centre Surveyor and ensure it is kept up to date. Regularly monitor performance and act when necessary to improve performance.
4. Ensure the project is properly planned and programmed.
5. Ensure all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings. Attend client / consultant meetings, prepare and respond to the requirements of the meeting.
6. Ensure verbal instructions are confirmed in accordance with contract conditions.
7. Maintain regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers.
8. Authorise placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document.
9. Ensure all necessary resources are in place to meet contract programme.
10. Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR Policies and procedures.
11. Take overall responsibility for the project until end of defects liability period (retention release).
12. Develop contract programme, establish sequence and timing of operations necessary for the completion of the work.
13. Sub-contractor selection, appointment, management and agreement of final account.
14. Ensure delays are properly recorded under the contract to ensure contractual entitlement.
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com