Customer Quality EngineerOctober 16, 2017
Tooling Project ManagerOctober 16, 2017
Our client is a developer and producer of active and passive safety systems and serves all major vehicle manufacturers worldwide with an established footprint that includes facilities in more than 20 countries. It maintains 22 technical centers and 13 test tracks in vital markets around the world. The company is represented at about 230 locations in some 40 countries. The group is one of the top three automotive suppliers worldwide.
- Member of the GDPIM (Global Development Product Introduction Management) core team;
- Responsible for project management activities related to implementation of new projects into production, for change management and tool management
- Planning, ordering and tracking of production equipment ;
- Monitoring and improvement of the economical efficiency of the product during its life cycle;
- Creation, support and validation of manufacturing related documents (Manufacturing plans, Capacity plans, Flowchart, Floor layout, PFMEA,
- Equipment task books, Control plan, Work instructions);
- Reporting the project status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction) on all key metrics;
- Supporting quality aspects of project development activities in accordance to assure product design, specification compliance, process design, quality inspection standards, process capability, production capacity, product testing.
- Technical University degree;
- Two years of experience on a similar position;
- Strong communication abilities, organized person with a strong sense of responsibility, attention to details;
- Abilities in working with figures, analysis and synthesis capacity;
- Advanced PC skills – MS Office, MS-Projects, Visio, Excel, SAP;
- Advanced level of English language, spoken and written.
Are you interested in learning more? Then apply at firstname.lastname@example.org