The company is an international construction company which has grown since 1977 from a small Irish operation to a leading provider of high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, quality fit-outs, specialised refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
Maximisation of value recovery, cost control and cash management.
Protection of company’s commercial position.
Administering Contract Records.
Production of monthly reports.
Preparation of final reports.
Overseeing the Procurement function.
Developing relationships with clients / supply chain / professional team.
1. Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
2. Close liaison with Surveying Manager or PCM.
3. Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
4. Preparation of contract budget including PEP.
5. Maximise Value Recovery and cash.
6. Administer Contract Records.
7. Manage the Procurement function.
8. Produce JCR’s and JCS’s monthly.
9. Measurement and valuation.
10. Production of Loss and Expense claims with Regional / Commercial Director.
11. Production and agreement of Final Accounts.
12. Form Relationship with PQS/Client/consultants/Supply Chain.
13. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
14. Update cash reporting / manage cash collection.
15. Use of CVDO procedure.
16. Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
17. Attend contract handover meeting.
18. Ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed.
19. Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines.
For more details, please send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org