PR Social Media ExecutiveJanuary 12, 2018
Talent Center is recruiting a Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Senior Manager for a business consultancy company in Switzerland.
You will work for one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. The company develop strategies and solutions that help customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then this is the right company for you.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Architect to take a senior role in the team of process automation specialists.
The company offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training program.
What you can expect:
- Technical leadership roles on high profile, impactful projects for domestic and international client base;
- Structured career development with significant opportunity for growth and progression;
- Excellent networking opportunities with access to a deep knowledge base both in Switzerland and internationally;
- You will join a growing, multicultural team at the office in Zurich with a real opportunity to make an impact, allowing you to develop both professionally and personally.
- In addition to a strong academic background, you have a history of working with clients /SMEs to translate business rules to technology and have demonstrated ability to communicate solutions to non-technical people;
- With a background in Software Development .Net, Java, Etc, You have experience of delivering Robotic Process Automation(RPA) projects. Ideally in one or more of the major vendors (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path). You understand the broad scope of infrastructure required. (Servers, DB’s, applications, security, etc.);
- You are able to plan, track, and complete work with small teams on short sprints and are familiar with creating zero-defect mind-set deployments;
- You have and aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills with strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence;
- Ability to travel up to 80 percent.
If you are interested, please send your CV or a recommendation at email@example.com.