The company is an international construction company which has grown since 1977 from a small Irish operation to a leading provider of high-tech cleanrooms, data centre solutions, quality fit-outs, specialised refurbishments, and turn-key construction of manufacturing facilities across Europe.
1. Promote the adoption of SHEQ best practice in the workplace.
2. Ensure the delivery of appropriate SHEQ Programmes.
3. Performance Measurement and Reporting.
1. Undertake an adequate number of site visits to ensure each member of site supervisory staff has received the agreed number of audits.
2. Engage management and workers in safety matter and advise on the precautions that need to be taken to prevent incidents.
3. Promote the Company aims of a healthy and incident and injury free workplace.
4. Suggest improvements to ensure the Groups policies and procedures meet the needs of the organisation and statutory safety and environmental obligations.
5. Elevate the SHEQ agenda through the instigation and development of appropriate Training Programmes, Alerts, TBT and Lessons Learned.
6. Ensure site supervisory staff has received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training as required.
7. Ensure Office staff receive suitable information, instruction and training appropriate to their position
8. Ensure appropriate arrangements are in place to enable the provision of training to site operatives.
9. Liaise with the Group Safety Director on all SHEQ matters.
10. Elevate awareness of environmental and sustainability matters throughout the Group.
1. Maintain a schedule of staff and complete regular audits to ensure that required audits take place and that SHEQ best practice is being implemented
2. Review documentation for adequacy advise and assist project staff in the development and maintenance the Construction Phase and Project Quality Plans and H&S Files.
3. Suggest improvements to ensure the Groups policies and procedures meet the needs of the organisation and statutory safety and environmental obligations.
4. Check that staff has access to appropriate procedural manuals and they are trained in the content.
5. Complete necessary H&S training as required.
6. Discuss site performance with Site Teams. Agree actions to be taken.
7. Develop and issue performance reports to the Director SHEQ.
8. Liaise with Client representative while on site and attend meetings as required.
9. Liaise with enforcing authorities and other local safety groups.
10. Assist as required site teams with contract reviews.
11. Investigate loss incidents
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com