The company is looking for a Senior Lawyer for its client, an international multidisciplinary advisory firm in Bucharest. Our client is a lead player in tax, legal, accounting and payroll services assisting a diverse international portfolio of clients, has a high reputation upon high-quality work, a positive outlook and high standards of service and ethics.
Our client is also looking to candidates who want to relocate and offer support if you choose to have a job in Bucharest.
If you feel you are ambitious, talented and enthusiastic, have an inquiring mind and a career focus, we are happy to receive your application.
1. Romanian Law Degree
2. 2-3 years of effective practical experience in corporate law in an international law firm
3. Adequate knowledge of labor law
4. Strong theoretical and practical knowledge in civil, commercial and companies law
5. The ability to identify the doctrine and jurisprudence applicable to specific cases
6. A strong understanding of business issues and a pragmatic, commercial orientation;
7. A very good command of English is a must; an additional foreign language is a plus
8. Very good research, writing and communication skills
9. Pro-active attitude, team player
10. Bucharest Bar membership
Main tasks and responsibilities:
1. Drafting, reviewing, advising on various business agreements
2. M&A and transactional legal advisory
3. Providing advice and consulting in various areas including corporate, employment and tax
4. Assist on various controversy and litigation for firm’s clients, especially on corporate, employment and tax matters
5. Performing legal research in various areas of law
6. Keeping up to date with changes in legislation affecting the company.
Compensation and Benefits
1. Competitive salary package
2. Professional development
3. Work on high end mandates, in a cross – border environment
4. Training and exposure to top-notch professional resources
For more details, please send your CV at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org